Tuesday, June 23, 2015

REINCARNATED


Hi, welcome to my blog/website whatever...I created this platform to connect with more people that may not know who I am or know what I do. People probably have seen or heard my name on records from their favorite artist on the production side of things. I have had my hand in the music business for quite some time behind the scenes just playing my part, staying in my lane and trying to make the best music possible which I still am. I also create my own music that much people do not know about which is cool. I would like to have my own cult just for people that are like me and more advanced ahead of their time. When listening to my music you will find that it can be very versatile, my voice or tone will change on many records depending on how I was feeling at the moment, and most of the production is from me of course. It can range from many genres of music because I would not like to be put in a box of just being a Hip Hop/Rap artist/producer. So I will be sharing my music on this platform and other's music that I personally like. I use the ugly pic above for everything, just to show people what I look like and the vibe that I give out if you ever have the opportunity to meet me. I honestly don't like taking pictures because I may be a vampire...and vampires cannot be photographed haha. So this is my introduction I guess and I hope you enjoy this shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment