Friday, June 26, 2015

BEING PRODUCTIVE ?

Well today is Friday, everyone loves friday. Last night/morning I couldn't really go to sleep until like 4am so I watched episodes of Weeds til I fell asleep. I love tht show, it's a pretty dope concept, interesting and I do have a crush on Nancy Botwin. So I woke up a lil late today not on your normal regular people time, like about 12 noon. So I did the usual, got dressed for no reason at all, sat down and started on a beat. I actually like watching movies while I create, I always need something else going on in the background. The weird thing is I don't mute the movie, I just need it on...The movie of choice was 'She's Gotta Have It' Directed by Spike Lee. The movie is pretty dope, at least the girl in the movie, Nola accepted being a heaux and not a "One man woman" (LOL) like she stated at the end. That's what most women these days have a problem owning up to because they are afraid of what people will think of them. It's better to admit you're not into monogamy than just playing with these niggas these days, times have changed for real and it's getting crazier and more insane. I started on this beat and actually finished it, props to me. It may start off as a skeleton for a bigger record or it may be the main product, just know you're writing music and you created something that will be here forever and ever. It's art to me and the ones you least expect make it and I'm listening to it now, it got that bounce and swaggy wavy vibe of course, my day is not over just got started, have a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment